I/O Error

DerickRedDanger

Good afternoon Guys, i've been trying to burn some Xbox 360 games with 8.5gb or more and they all fail, even though i've used burnermax payload. i've tried many times, changed configurations, used verbatim but without any luck, can someone give me a hand ? the log is attached below. i've tried with a desktop and a notebook, later on i will send the log from the notebook as i don't have it here at the moment. 

I would like to thank you guys for any help, support and tip you could share.

ImgBurn.log

Either your drives are duff or your discs are.

They shouldn't be failing to burn MKM-003-00 media (although they probably would fail with the overburning part).

My advice would be to invest in a new (non slimline) drive and try again. You'll need one that's actually capable of overburning DVD+R DL media though.

Something like this would be ideal - https://www.vinpowerdigital.com/main/product.aspx?CategoryID=105&SubCategoryID=351&Keyword=PX-891SAF-PLUS

Since you seemed to indicate this was working before and stopped and since you've tried different media including Verbatim MKM, the problem, IMO, would be either your drive or the image you're trying to burn.  If it does the same behavior on other image files, you know it's not the image file at fault.  And since you indicated this was working before, it doesn't seem to be the fault of a slim line drive, although if you need to get a drive that properly supports overburning DVD+R DL, don't get a slim model drive if you can.  Slim model drives are notorious for being problematic.  This would also seem to indicate something is wrong with your drive if it was working before.  If it was working before with this drive, then it may have just reached the end of its life.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.