Uninstall the program

inkstand

You apparently have some kind of problem.  There should be an entry for ImgBurn in Add/Remove Programs.  If it's not, check your Start menu for an ImgBurn folder and see if there's an Uninstall shortcut there.  Barring that, try running the ImgBurn installer again, install it to the location of the old ImgBurn, and then see if an Add/Remove was added for ImgBurn.  Then, use that to uninstall ImgBurn.  If not, about all I can recommend is trying Revo Uninstaller Free and see if it can remove ImgBurn.

Many thanks dbminter. Definitely nothing in add/remove or the Start menu. I've just changed to a new computer and transferred everything across, migrating from Windows 7 to 10 and I'm thinking that something went wrong during the transfer. I'll get on to the fresh install when I get back later tonight. Thanks again.

Another thing that probably won't work is try doing a search for an ImgBurn folder on your HDD.  It will probably find where ImgBurn is installed, but you're looking for a specific, different folder that would have been made with the shortcuts for ImgBurn.  See if you find one such folder if there's a shortcut called Uninstall.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.