Mono as stereo

Kembreg2

Many years ago you wrote this as a reply to a post I made:

"Load your mono wave in the 'Create CUE File' window, right click it and pick the 'Display DirectShow Filter List' option from the menu.

Let me know what it says (via copy + paste / screenshot etc)"

When I right-click the file, there is no option for "Display DirectShow Filter List".

Using Version 2.5.0.0

Any help would be appreciated.

cuefile.PNG

the  'Display DirectShow Filter List' is showing fine in v 2.5.8.0 , have you tried the latest version?

Is there a reason you are using v 2.5.0.0? , older versions aren't usually supported.

Or searching for TP for his bunghole?

Actually, in this day and age, when people are hoarding TP, it may not be too far off!  It was only within the last week that, locally, stores had toilet paper in stock on the shelves.  So, I bought 60 rolls!  :lol:

Yes, 9 years is a long time. Kudos for the software I guess, if I am still using it after such a long time.

This is what I see in version 2.5.8

What does it mean and how can I get a mono .wav file to burn as stereo?

Thanks!

cuefile.PNG

Edited by Kembreg2

one way would be to convert your mono file to stereo by using this simple guide , using free software 

you can then burn your stereo .wav file with imgburn.

i'm not sure that imgburn will do any mono/stereo conversion.

It can't. That requires recoding of the audio and duplicating the mono track for stereo. That's not something imgburn is designed to do. It's a burn tool, not an audio processing tool.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.