Change content type

andy53225

I created an ISO image file with MKV files, then ran it through tsMuxerGUI perfectly, and then opened ImgBurn to to burn the ISO to a BD disc.  I cannot figure out how to change the content from "DATA" to "BD Video" on ImgBurn to burn a standard BD.  I can only burn a DATA BD.  Help!! 

You shouldn't need to. Imgburn should offer you to correct any incorrect settings if there are any for the disc structure you're telling it to burn.

If your iso contains a bdmv/certificate folder that's all it needs to burn a be. Imgburn should do the rest

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I shouldn’t need to what? Trust me when I tell you, I cannot change the content to “BD Video” to burn a standard BD. I can burn a DATA BD, but nothing else. Do you know how to change the settings on ImgBurn to burn a BD video as opposed to a Data BD?

The program detects it's a BD Video based on the presence of the BDMV folder.

So.... where's your BDMV folder?

Ah, hang on... you mention opening ImgBurn to burn the ISO in your initial post.

If you have an ISO, you should be using Write mode to burn it, not Build mode.

What exactly did tsMuxerGUI perfectly to your ISO? What is the output? Is it another ISO or a folder with content?

Start from MKV and run it through tsMuxerGUI , set it to output Blu-ray ISO or Blu-ray folder.

Than use ImgBurn

for ISO

https://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?/topic/61-how-to-write-an-image-file-to-a-disc-using-imgburn/

for folder

https://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?/topic/9512-how-to-write-a-blu-ray-video-disc-using-imgburn/

From your current example, I have done these exact steps. When I click the last button to burn, the pop up says “content type: data”, even though I did run it through tsMuxsterGUI with no fail, chose output as blu-ray ISO, etc. I will try again following these exact screen shots and steps and give it another try. I will keep you posted and let you know my results soon. Thank you!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.