IMGBURN fails on BD 50 GB recording. TDK BD-WFA-00

carlosmachado

IMGBURN fails on BD 50 GB recording. TDK BD-WFA-00

When recording it gives me satisfactory but when playing the discs they freeze the image in the middle of the movie, as if it were in the process of changing the disc's layer, it does not allow playing for a movie time of more or less one 15 miunutos, it happens with all the discs and the origin, the power supply, the recorders are pioneer, I have 2 new ones and it does the same in the 2 they are the same brand but different model, which could be the cause of this error in the recording ? please help me.

Please post the log from you burning (with verify enabled) the discs.

Either your drive(s) can't burn the discs very well or your playback device can't read them very well. Neither of those are anything to do with ImgBurn really. You could try some different discs.

It's probably freezing at the layer break.  Dual layer media, generally, is only reliable when Verbatim makes it.  At least as far as DVD goes.  Although I had no problems with TDK DVD+R DL in the past.  Anyway, try Verbatim BD-R 50 and see if that helps.  I've had several Pioneer BD drives and, while I've never used BD-R 50 in them, I have used BD-RE 50 many times in them.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.