Does ImgBurn NOT remember the location of the log window between instances?

dbminter

Does ImgBurn NOT remember the location of the log window between instances?  The reason I ask this is I moved the log window to the bottom of my Desktop real estate and closed ImgBurn.  When I opened it again, the log window was NOT at the bottom of my Desktop real estate.  I moved the window again, closed ImgBurn again, reopened it, and it's repeatable.

If it does NOT remember the window location, please in future releases, save the location of the log window.  As it stands now, in the current configuration, whenever the Operation Completed Successfully box with the OK button appears, it sometimes appears partially BEHIND the log window.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I've not actually tested it for certain to see if the main window position is remembered, but I BELIEVE it is.  I've accidentally moved the main windows slightly moving between programs before.  Let me test that right now.  Yes, it does remember the position between instances of ImgBurn closing and opening.  I moved the main window slightly to the right of the log window, closed ImgBurn, reopened it, and the main window was still slight to the right of the log window.  I moved the window back where it belongs, closed and reopened ImgBurn, and it was back where I had moved it back into its rightful position.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.