ImgBurn may install malware

blackcrack

Mirror 7 has offered an 'ad supported' version (where the installer uses a plugin that offers 3rd party software during the installation process) for years now. As in, years and years and years, dating way back before 2.5.8.0.

The plugin handles what the user is offered, I have nothing to do with that side of things.

Hi LighningNK

you should not agree with this things, becaue difams your reputation !  you should make it open your sources under gpl2 over github..

this could maybe help for your reputation..

https://github.com/pbatard/rufus/issues/1599

On Github exist also free space for releases and a good hosting.. and you have clean releases with out some monymaker.. and the best, it costs nothing !

you can also let help with from the Sopensource community for less developing costs.. and you need only maintain in the patches ..

and your Proggy give many more in prominent..

best regards

Blacky

and by the other part, we are become not younger.. ;)

saving the code..  look on terminate.com, he had all his sources on disk 3,5'' all die's in magnetic and no possible for recovery.. he had make pictures in a carton for me and i had see the pictures.. ....headwaving... so maybe better for save it as open source before rest ...

Edited by blackcrack

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.