I Keep Getting An Error Message Trying To Burn DVD

tonyh16726

I have been using imgburn for several years and have burned countless DVDs with multiple different DVDs.  I am currently using Verbatim DVDs and have been for over the last year and a half.  I have burned multiple DVDs with these same blank DVDs with no issues.  Recently though, there have been some that had the error message "Address Out of Range".  It was just a little very now and then when I burned DVDs, but now pretty much every DVD I try to burn craps out with that same error message, always around the verification part (around 75% to 888%).  What is the issue?  It worked fine for so long and I haven't changed anything lately.

888%?  :wink:

Please post a log of a failed burn.  Under Help, choose the ImgBurn Log option.  The .LOG file opens in your default text editor.  Copy and paste the portion of a failed burn and Verify from the log into a new post here.

Until I see the log, I have a possibility.  You said you've been using these discs for a year and a half now.  My guess would be your burner has reached the end of its life.  It's rare to get a burner that lasts longer than 7 months of use nowadays.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.