ingburn

Raymond LaBerge

Depends on what you mean by a "karaoke bin file."  Do you mean can it make a BIN file from an existing karaoke CD or DVD?  If it's a CD, ImgBurn can make a BIN file from an existing CD.  If it's a DVD file, then it will most likely create an ISO as opposed to a BIN file.  If you're asking can ImgBurn create a karaoke CD, if it's an Audio CD format, ImgBurn can write an Audio CD file from existing containers, but it cannot create a BIN file from them.  If a karaoke CD is not a standard Audio CD file format, then, no ImgBurn cannot create a karaoke CD.

I have ingburn  setup on mu PC desktop. Please read carefully.

1. I go to YouTube and copy the URL with YouTube to Mp3 Converter.html

2.When that's done I send it to my desktop as a MP3 File.

3. What option to I choose?

3. What I want to do is create a Karaoke Bin file or a CDG file so I can burn it with Power CD+G Burner and have a karaoke file. Witch I play and sing to.

4. Could you Please Please write out the steps from going to YouTube to the finish.

5. Will this program do that for me? Can you remote me some who PLEASE

6.                                             TYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

RAY     ASAP

I have ingburn  setup on mu PC desktop. Please read carefully.

1. I go to YouTube and copy the URL with YouTube to Mp3 Converter.html

2.When that's done I send it to my desktop as a MP3 File.

3. What option to I choose?

3. What I want to do is create a Karaoke Bin file or a CDG file so I can burn it with Power CD+G Burner and have a karaoke file. Witch I play and sing to.

4. Could you Please Please write out the steps from going to YouTube to the finish.

5. Will this program do that for me? Can you remote me some who PLEASE

6.                                             TYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

RAY     ASAP

The problem is I don't know what a Karaoke BIN or CDG file is.  If you're just trying to create a standard Audio CD disc, then ImgBurn can make those with MP3 files.  But, if a Karaoke disc has like video associated with where you can sing along, then, I don't think ImgBurn can create one of those natively.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.