DVD video files to autoplay

DB2021

Hi - I have an MPEG2 video file that I'd like to burn to a DVD and have that DVD autoplay when it's put into a computer. How can I achieve this? Do I need to make the file bootable when turning it into an iso? Or something else? 

THanks!

ImgBurn cannot do what I think you want it to.  What I think you're asking is you want to burn something like an MPG file to a DVD and have something on your PC automatically play it when you insert it on your PC.  IgmBurn can do the copying to disc, but the actual AutoPlay would be some kind of setting you have to set in your Windows settings.  Or create an Autoplay.inf file that automatically launches and burn that to disc, too.

What you MAY be asking, though, is you want this MPEG2 video file converted to what is called a DVD Video disc.  DVD Video is a standard DVD disc that plays movies.  You can set Autoplay settings to automatically play DVD Video discs upon insertion in a PC drive.  But, ImgBurn can't convert a raw MPEG2 video file to DVD Video.  You'd need something like ConvertXToDVD to do the conversion from MPEG2 video file to what is called a VIDEO_TS folder.

Now, if you have a VIDEO_TS folder already, ImgBurn can create a DVD Video disc for you automatically by just adding the VIDEO_TS folder to a Build job.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.