Muse

Can I slow down the read speed when creating an image from an audio disc?

Posted (edited)

Normally, I don't have difficulties. But am having a persistent problem with one disc today. It's Chuck Berry's The Great 28 CD. I've ripped with two different PCs using two different burners and the copies I've made consistently have a screeching sound for 10 or so seconds more than 1/2 way through the last track (i.e. track 28). When I play that track using the original disc, it's sounded fine to me using all drives and players. The rip to WAV of that track using Windows Media Player sounds even worse! But if I play the track using Windows Media Player (i.e. in real time) it sounds fine.  So, there's something about track #28 that's evidently giving problems and I figure if I can get Imgburn to rip at a slower speed it might produce copies that play OK. Is there a way to ask Imgburn to rip at a slower speed than it otherwise would? Here are the rippers I'm using with Windows 10 PC's:

Pioneer BDR-XS07S Silver 16X BD-R 2X BD-RE 16X DVD+R 12X BD-ROM 4MB Cache Serial ATA Revision 3.0 Blu-ray Burner.

LG WH16NS40 16x Internal Super Multi Blue Blu-ray Disc Rewriter (OEM Version)

Edited by Muse

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.