Need For Speed: Carbon?

dbminter

So, some game company was finally so desperate for a new naming scheme that, instead of adopting the current year, or even trying to simply use a new month-year dating nomenclature, hit on the idea of consulting the periodic table of elements? :rolleyes: Well, at least the next 100 or so sequels names are in the bag! What's next? Madden NFL Football: Ununquadium? >_<

Not half

Burnout revenge Showed up EA when EA included the demo of Burnout Revenge with NFS2.

Smooth frame rate and given it's like moving at, what appears to be a thousand miles and hour.

Fair enough the clipping on BR does fall apart sometimes but I love it, especially when I have my custom soundtrack playing.

And as for the things that happen on their subway!!!! :o

I'm a Gran Turismo addict, just because I prefer go karts to bumper cars ('racing' to 'destruction'). I currently own NFSU, and I think it is a great game. The endurance races ( >6 laps) are very hard and annoy me the most. I prefer GT because of the variety of cars (including DTM, Lemans and GT cars) and races (endurance, dirt, snow and street). Don't ask me why, I just like it. I might have to try Carbon, but it dosen't really tickle my fancy though.

[edit] Some people prefer the carnage, but I prefer the speed. Everyone has there opinions. [/edit]

Edited by JasonFriday13

I'm a Gran Turismo addict,

Gran Turismo 4 should have been a great game. The thing that made it a bad game was the constant disk grinding and loading between levels making the game pretty much unplayable. Pressing the game as PTP was unforgivable and unnecessary.

I had TRIED to get someone other than Sony to replace the entire motor/laser assembly in my PS1 when it needed it AGAIN after they replaced it BEFORE. So, the place I sent it to for my past... certain needs... :shifty: stayed in business long enough to get it and go outta bidness! :angry: Then, someone buys them up, they contact their old contacts, I get in contact with them, they contact with me to tell me they've made contact with my package, which was never opened, I ask them to send it back to me... and the new guys just as quickly disappear into the night! :doh:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.