I need a few pointers here... PLEASE!

KwSmith

I can't figure this out on my own... I using RipIt4Me (default cfg.), DVD Decrypter(default cfg.) , DVD Shrink ,(default cfg.) FixVTS (default cfg.) I end up with a directory of approx. 81 files totaling approx. 7.3GB's... I'm reading, that ImgBurn is the vechicle to create my "backup" DVD 1:1, no compression (I like quality video) or even a 9 to 5 compressed DVD anyway, I can not figure out how to make it happen? I have made 14 coasters so far and now I am asking... PLEASE can anyone help me out here, I have enough coasters for small country, I would like to watch a DVD now! My equipment is as follows: Sony DVD RW DRU-830A USB Device (external) a Samsung CDRW/DVD 332B (internal)... running on a 2.8 P4 with 1GB ram and XP pro w/SP2 and every other patch MS comes up with... >_<

Edited by KwSmith

we dont discuss ripping any protected materials here its off limits .If you want to build an ISO then use build mode and read the Guides . Since you're doing dual layer discs , if you're not using Verbatim +R Dual Layer disc then you're wasting your time

we dont discuss ripping any protected materials here its off limits .If you want to build an ISO then use build mode and read the Guides . Since you're doing dual layer discs , if you're not using Verbatim +R Dual Layer disc then you're wasting your time

Understood... sorry for the slip up!, yes, I'm using Verbatim DVD+R DL and I will read the guides... again, I was not going to rip "protected" material, their home movies... :-) anyways, thanks again