Video DVD and ImgBurn

Tiger

Spare me mates, :D

I have no intention to get into tangles of of unending legal jargons. I just wnat to seek help without breaking the rule of the forum.

A noble goal. :) Also, nobody is going to jump up and down about most topics here. I just wanted to let you know that laws or policies regarding copyright do not encompass all users in all countries. For example, the laws regarding copyright in Sweden are diametrically opposed to those in Australia. Users in the USA have different laws again.

15 years ago it was easy to answer questions such as yours because most people still used Bulletin Boards (BBS's) which meant most users of a BBS belonged to a single country where a single law dictated the answer. The internet (particularly the world wide web) changed all that. Now we have to answer questions predicated by conditions set by UK law. Technically, this is a UK forum even though it's hosted in the USA. Therefore, we have to do our best answering questions in a way that relates to UK law and the UK itself, which is 10,000 miles from where I'm sitting. :)

<long, boring answer mode off but reserved for later use..>

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.