Ouch - or how not to unload a tracked vehicle

lfcrule1972

I think the "loading ramps" are the dark pieces of wood at the back of the low loader..... I thought they must have slipped....

no amount of boards would take the weight of that equipment, if you look at the flat bed trailer (1 st pic behind the rear tire) the last few feet is on a hydraulic pivot that lowers to form the ramp someone forgot to lower it and the operator drove it off the edge. I've seen stuff where the hydraulic ramp failed to operate and then they try to use boards or whatever is handy to off load, a disaster in the making .We were building a small medical center in lower New York and the truck driver did his best to dump a 28,000 pound MRI machine into a major street, the chains held, the rep from General Electric was next to me at the time on the second floor and when I blinked he was at the truck .I never saw anyone cover so much ground so fast he them proceeded to scream at the driver at the top of his lungs for what must have been a half hour :lol:

Provided you can ride a bicycle, everyone can do this. Just ride down a step about 600 mm high, and you should tumble straight over. I know, I have done this myself once in my younger days. It broke the main shifter on my bike and I had a slightly sore back afterwards. Crazy kids :lol: .

Provided you can ride a bicycle, everyone can do this. Just ride down a step about 600 mm high, and you should tumble straight over. I know, I have done this myself once in my younger days. It broke the main shifter on my bike and I had a slightly sore back afterwards. Crazy kids :lol: .

:lol: how did you get the bike up to 600MPH the best I could ever do was 35MPH or so

:lol: how did you get the bike up to 600MPH the best I could ever do was 35MPH or so

It's not MPH (miles per hour), it is MM (millimeters). Its like riding off a table.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.