First time using IMGBurn. Need help!

midnightangel

I currently have DVDFabDecrypter, DVD Shrink, ImgBurn, and Nero. How do I set up ImgBurn through the settings. What should everything be set at? I went into Shrink, disabled the Burn With Nero tab, and when I try to click on the Select Backup Target, it doesn't give me the option for ISO and burn with ImgBurn. This is what I did so far.

Used DVDFabDecrypter to rip the DVD to the hard drive. Then I opened DVD shrink and tried to perform the burn. Can't switch it to ISO burn with ImgBurn. It wants me to put it back to the hard drive again. What is the correct sequence to using this program?

Thanks for your time.

Can't really guide you with the ripping programs, as far as ImgBurn settings, unless you know what you're doing, leave all settings on default, they work best in most cases. :)

Burning from your HDD is probably your best option. (less chance of a coaster)

Imanaged to get it to burn in ISO and things finally seem to be okay. Thanks for the help. I am getting rid of my Sony media and switching to Vabridium, or how ever it is spelled. I think I should have better luck with those discs and I still plan to only burn at 4x for my spped. Thanks again.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.