what is the best dvd to buy to burn to

stephanie

utah

Hi Stephanie. Just a heads up as this is an international forum. You might know where Utah is but others might not. (LFC is in the UK. Corny is in Denmark etc..) It's no biggy but it helps other people participate if they wish to when they know exactly where you are. :)

Regards from Brisbane, Australia

Shamus ,Utah is in the US , the Bonneville salt flats is the the premier place where all the land speed records are set and the place where Bill Munro a New Zealander set all the records with his Indian motorcycle, the Movie Worlds Fastest Indian :thumbup: was based on his life a true story and where all the race scenes were done Its also home to the Mormon religion(Salt Lake City) now called the church of latter day saints . Salt Lake City is the state capitol and was the site of the 2002 winter Olympics. Good afternoon my name is Polo and I'll be your travel guide today =))

Still I can see you as a "trolley dolley" air stewardess now !! =))

Thanks LFC, I've now got a mental picture I didn't need of polo in a miniskirt :blink:

BTW, Shamus, where you buying from these days? Always used locally purchased Verbatims but been thinking of trying TY's seeing as my drive's been a bit finicky lately with the Verb's at higher speeds - actually burnt a couple of coasters.

BTW, Shamus, where you buying from these days? Always used locally purchased Verbatims but been thinking of trying TY's seeing as my drive's been a bit finicky lately with the Verb's at higher speeds - actually burnt a couple of coasters.

I get Verbs from Mr CDR in Archerfield. http://www.mrcdr.com.au If you find TY's without shopping online, let us know.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.