Buffer size

KizerTheGreat

Kizer, I believe the default buffer size for IB is 20mb. You can see this under tools>settings>I/O. Its good just to leave the buffer size as it is, on default 20 MB. :) I've had no problems with it set as such. Its good not to do any other processes during a burn anyways, just to make sure you do get a perfect finished product.

• 2 months later...

c1m_xl, Can't give you a techical reason why. But if the Arthor felt this was a good buffer size for default settings for his program then it must be so. The option is there to increase the size if you deem it neccessary. :) 20mb setting probabley works fine for the majority of users though.

.... But if the Arthor felt this was a good buffer size for default settings for his program then it must be so...

Arthor?, who is Arthor?, I thought his name was ******* >_<

(Makes note to self, treble check all speeling for my next 20 posts or I will?really? regret it...) :whistling::whistling:

Mark

.... But if the Arthor felt this was a good buffer size for default settings for his program then it must be so...

Arthor?, who is Arthor?, I thought his name was ******* >_<

(Makes note to self, treble check all speeling for my next 20 posts or I will?really? regret it...) :whistling::whistling:

Mark

Wait till you meet a bloke called Volvo :D

Regards

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.