Slysoft Foxes?

dbminter

I can see the other ones but not one in your post mate.... :mellow:

Nver mind...I was looking at the wrong one. Gotup too early this AM and had a flood under the kitchen sink. Spent all morning replacing anything that carries water... >_< ...Thought I had it fixed yesterday and woke up to a whole new set of problems....... :unsure:...Now my damned fish tank has IC and I'm trying to get it under control...AGAIN. Too many valuable fins to risk a whole new infection cycle. :&#39;( :&#39;( :&#39;(

Okay, so you see it now?

Sorry to hear about the plumbing problems. I remember once waking up to one on a Sunday. There was a slight problem with the bathroom tap knobs. They were too lose and some water was dripping. I had isolated it down to the hot side and tapped it gently with a screwdriver to indicate the one I was thinking while thinking about it. To my complete surprise, the little H cover over the knob suddenly shot off into the air and bounced off the roof! :o Then, a huge spray of pressurized hot water started shooting into the ceiling! :doh: Had to turn off the water to part of the house as turning off the water under the sink wasn't doing the trick. The entire faucet assembly had to be replaced.

Oh, come on that has to be an edit! :lol:

How can it show up on my computer, at home, in MSPaint but conveniently not show up in a second version? Why not try to reply to the original post and see what comes up? ;)

Plus, why is there a convenient rectangular shaped area that is slightly discolored and the 2nd one below that has a few little smudges where the overlay didn't quite fit? :wink:

Only problem is :D how can the contents of the image not be static? It's not like the web page, where the Top button is an item on the page that has to be loaded. The image itself is, yes, but, it's contents cannot changed... unless someone edits it. :wink:

Sorry, amigo, I do not see it. Perhaps you should do a back up and see it if it is still there?

Capture_1.jpg

See what I see? :D

I am guessing this is another case like my Smilie that was replaced by a King Of The Hill image of Bobby kicking someone in the groin. So, will test clearing my cache.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.