file mode?

Drakkenson

I wonder if it is possible to make ImgBurn also output the files that now normally go into and ISo image? for instance, you want to make an image from files that are placed in several different folders, but instead of making the image, just make a folder that contains them?

I am no programmer, so please excuse me if this sounde silly...

I wonder if it is possible to make ImgBurn also output the files that now normally go into and ISo image? for instance, you want to make an image from files that are placed in several different folders, but instead of making the image, just make a folder that contains them?

I am no programmer, so please excuse me if this sounde silly...

If you open the image file with WINRAR (or winzip i assume but have not tested this) then you will get the files which make up the image

I'm not sure that's what Drakkenson meant.

If it was, my apologies... I'd have just recommended DAEMON Tools. Mount your ISO in the DT virtual drive and view it as you would do any normal CD / DVD via explorer.

On the other hand, if I understood the initial post correctly, Drakkenson wants to add folders to the 'File' mode from all over the place (multiple drives etc) and then have ImgBurn create a kind of root folder in 1 single place on the hdd with all those random files combined.

i.e. take C:\Folder1 and D:\Folder2, then output C:\Root\Folder1 and C:\Root\Folder2.

It just seems like a bit of a tidy up exercise to me!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.