Verb Workers get your arse's in gear

dontasciime

Come on Verbatim get the whip cracking on your workers.

We need more supplies of your product, my god your in a dominating position here.

Just wish there was another manufacturer prepared to accept a small profit drop over a quality product, Verbatim must be making a killing with their media, shame other companies cannot see this.

Edited by dontasciime

I was told today, by a contact I have in Verbatim Tech Support, that they are gearing up to start selling a 50-pack spindle of their +R DL discs here in the USA. It will have the same media code as their other +DL's have. He wasn't sure but the 50-pack may already be available in some areas.

I checked with him because someone here mentioned about a 50-pack costing $145.00. I think that person was in Canada.

Considering that I have gotten 20-packs from NewEgg for $34.00 I would imagine a 50-pack would bring the cost-per-disc down even further.

Future Shop has 100 disc spindles of Verbatim + or - 16X for $19.95C! Just make sure you pick out the CMC made ones and not the Prodisc made Verbatims. There are some MBIL made starting to show up also, apparently they are better than the Prodiscs, not as good as the CMC's. I'm going to have to stock up, bot a shit load when they were $30, but this is better than Christmas!

I got 20 8x verb DL from the usa delivered cheaper than svp delivered. Bought quite a few actually ;)

Hi lmao2k - where did you order those from mate ? I could do with some of those, I have tried to order from meritline in the past but the shipping costs were prohibitive :(

Future Shop has 100 disc spindles of Verbatim + or - 16X for $19.95C! Just make sure you pick out the CMC made ones and not the Prodisc made Verbatims. There are some MBIL made starting to show up also, apparently they are better than the Prodiscs, not as good as the CMC's. I'm going to have to stock up, bot a shit load when they were $30, but this is better than Christmas!

Verbatims made by CMC :faint: Bloody hell.......

Yeah lmao2k pointed me in that direction as well, I ordered 20 Verb DVD+R DL's from there and total payment, inc p+p was $56ish. With the exchange rate that works out at approx ?1.47 a disc so I think that I did ok.... They are being sent express delivery 4 working days too ! :)

looks like the prices are going up on them as well. Sure svp price is up slightly as well (actually has to be)

Just ordered another 50 from same company as last time who were about ?3 dearer than svp, this time they are cheaper by about the same amount (without them changing price from last time)

Edited by dontasciime

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.