Invalid address for write

guy

Hey all...I have read alot of the forum topics and as i am new to this it has been very informative....One of the problems that i seem to have a lot of is that it will start burning and seem to go okay for awhile but the gives me an "Invalid address for Write" error....any suggestions??

Hey all...I have read alot of the forum topics and as i am new to this it has been very informative....One of the problems that i seem to have a lot of is that it will start burning and seem to go okay for awhile but the gives me an "Invalid address for Write" error....any suggestions??

Actually....I think I should go buy some verbatim...before I get to far into this :thumbup: I'm trying to use memorex dvd+r dl and TDK DVD+R

Actually....I think I should go buy some verbatim...before I get to far into this :thumbup: I'm trying to use memorex dvd+r dl and TDK DVD+R

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.