ISO9660

guy

I'm trying to backup a dvd using ISO9660+ UDF....It comes up with an error saying that the file is too large for ISO9660...It seemed to work just fine using only UDF but I can't play it on my laptop? Any suggestions?

I'm trying to backup a dvd using ISO9660+ UDF....It comes up with an error saying that the file is too large for ISO9660...It seemed to work just fine using only UDF but I can't play it on my laptop? Any suggestions?

BTW....I'm using single layer 4.3 GB

Please post the log file from the burn (see sig) - it will help in diagnosing the problem.

If memory serves I've seen similar reports where someone has tried to burn an ISO file using the 'Build' mode of ImgBurn instead of the 'Write' mode.

Are you trying to burn an ISO file in Build mode by any chance?

I can't think of another reason to have a file > 4GB put onto a disc!

Use 'Write' mode for burning your disc images, NOT 'Build' mode.

EDIT: lol, yes zacoz already said this word for word almost. My bad ;)

Are you trying to burn an ISO file in Build mode by any chance?

I can't think of another reason to have a file > 4GB put onto a disc!

Use 'Write' mode for burning your disc images, NOT 'Build' mode.

EDIT: lol, yes zacos already said this word for word almost. My bad ;)

Thanks guys...I'm not able to check that right now but I'll be sure to when I get home...I'll also include the log next time >_<

i have the same problem in the write mode and it states the disc space is not enough to copy the folder.what should i do. i am unable to burn the iso file image.please help

i have the same problem in the write mode and it states the disc space is not enough to copy the folder.what should i do. i am unable to burn the iso file image.please help

burn it to a dvd +R dual layer disc (8.5 gigs) or get a compression program ,which one you say try Google :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.