newbie question, Trouble with settings??

HTNUTS

I"ve just created an iso file of "The Ant Bully" using DVDshrink/Imgburn. The file locates on my desktop. When I click on the backup icon in Shrink

I have it set to "iso image file and burn with Imgburn" as the target backup. I have the target image file as THE_ANT_BULLY.ISO being sent to the desktop. Do

I have that setup right? Because when I drag it into Imgburn, I get an error message "cannot add file to image" because file exceeds size limit imposed by the

iso9660 file system.

Edited by HYNUTS

You're trying to load the image into 'Build' mode, that's not how it works!

Switch to 'Write' mode and try again.

I was hoping you'd come to my rescue UK, Thanks. Changing the mode from build to write brings the file into Imgburn, but everything is basically greyed out

so I can't established a location for a layerbreak. The "WRITE" icons on the bottom left are also greyed out.

I was hoping you'd come to my rescue UK, Thanks. Changing the mode from build to write brings the file into Imgburn, but everything is basically greyed out

so I can't established a location for a layerbreak. The "WRITE" icons on the bottom left are also greyed out.

Sorry I forgot to insert a blank DVD. I don't see the calculator to establish layerbreak. Thanks

Sorry I forgot to insert a blank DVD. I don't see the calculator to establish layerbreak. Thanks

Answered my own question, just hit the "write" icon

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.