My foreign relative ??

lfcrule1972

Looks like I might be in for a windfall =)) NOT !!!!!

Dear Friend,

I have not considered this medium to be the best manner to have approached you on this issue being that the internet has been greatly abused over the recent years and is very unsecured for informations of vital importance. I have decided to take the chance seeing that no other means could have been faster and more efficient than the E-mail.

The name is Mr. Henry Coleman and I am the director of foreign operations of my Bank. I have been incharge of this department for six years and to best of my knowleage have discharge my duty with equity. I had a foreign client who is deceased as at this time, but have assets still unclaimed with the bank.

In the process of review of the financial report by my department, I discovered that both of you have a similar last name, hence I contacted you so that I can give you further briefing on my intention and how to disburse the estate he left behind.

I will most welcome your prompt response as that would enable us to start something immediately.

Sincerely,

Henry Coleman.

Holy shit - I have won the lottery as well as having a distant dead relative :D

The National LotteryPO Box 1010Liverpool L70 1NL United Kingdom.Ref: XYL /26510460037/05Batch: 24/00319/IPD ONLINE NOTIFICATION OF WINNING Europe/America private international e-games organizers and co-sponsors,UKNational Lottery, officially bring to your notice the final draw result of Jan2007 UK National Lottery-wheel E-game which was conducted at our internationalcorporate office complex in The United Kingdom, You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of ?1,000 000 (One Million PoundsSterlings)CONGRATULATIONSContact your fiduciary agent below for claims process.Dr.Pinkett BrownE-mail:ukinfodept01@yahoo.co.ukTel: +447011152474Fill claims formFull names....Date of birth:..Gender:...Occupation:..phone:...Address:..Country:...Sex....Yours Sincerely, Mrs. Mariam WilcoxExecutive (International Sweepstakes).

congrats LFC good things happen in threes so maybe the girlfriend isn't really preggo after all =))=)) .You should call the number and tell them you'll come to the main office to claim the prize just after you get back from the funeral see what they say

This bank must be in Nigeria.

I like where it says:

In the process of review of the financial report by my department, I discovered that both of you have a similar last name

BOTH of YOU?! =)) You not only have a foreign relative, but, you're schizophrenic! :lol:

He must have got you mixed up with someone else with the same name, realised his mistake and contacted the right Mr Percival lfcrule1972 :mellow:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.