Perhaps is time for a new version

USER69

When I signed up I was determined to stay sane and sensible and not get infected by some of the lunacy that goes on here...

=))=))=))=))=)) Now that's funny.......

if it wasn't for the lunacy around here it would really be crazy :w00t: ,its not necessary but it sure helps :thumbup:

Ah but you know when to be serious and when to horse around. Before signing up I went through the back pages of the Support Forum (all 41 pages - not much of a night life in Bedford) to get a feel for the forum and not to ask things already asked.

Besides your technical ability the thing that stood out was your devotion and commitment not just to Imgburn but to LUK and each other. I felt that if LUK said today we are going to sail across the Atlantic the Beta Team would start building a boat. Very impressive. :thumbsup:

Sorry lfc, but we dont need hubcaps on a boat!!

:(

No, that's Animal Smack Ups with Gail The Whale. :wink:

Actually, I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if it was based on a UK show. A whole lot of American shows were: All In The Family, Three's Company, American Idol, Sanford And Son, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, Deal Or No Deal, The Weakest Link, The Sketch Show, Coupling, The Office...

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.