Just think this is neat

kirk1701™

We just had about 8 mature tree's took down around the house.

For those of us that have spent days on end with an axe and a can of kerosene burning out stumps then you know why I think its neat.

Besides, I'm totally aggravating my next door neighbor and now she has no evening shade =))

Movie 1 Movie 2

your neighbour could have called the police in over here ........... special branch :whistling:

=))

She did volvo.. for all the good it did her since the cop moonlights as a security guard where my mom plays bingo :shifty:

Plus, he knew all the workers who were cutting down the tree's :thumbup:

cops.jpg

Wood you believe it ?? How can she bark and the cops come running ? Are you knot allowed to trim your bush in your own garden then kirk ?

It was good of the friendly officer not to chip in tho..... It's your neighbours behaviour that can really splinter a community.....

Keep it a going guys :thumbup:

yu all sound like a bunch of backwoods ky rednecks :shifty:

and yes, the tree's made a noise when they fell :P

Edited by kirk1701

oh fook, they'll be pineing for more at this rate. I saw a few chestnuts amongst the last few posts.

i did think to myself that lfc was out of his tree when he started replying to the thread.

Looks like i almost made a hash of replying , Guess yew will birch me for it ?

Wonder if its possible to get syc amore of these bad jokes ?? , wal nut if i can help it .

Lfc you should of listened to your elder s ( or should that be spelt alder s) ,when they told yew not to answer back ( now thats an old cherry if ever i heard one)

I cedar more of these to come yet as they are quite poplar unless your all bored as planks now

Planks for the encouragement Kirk, some people would get saw at the jokes we post up here all the time !

Wood anyone else like to chip in ?

Me get saw? Not a planking chance :thumbup:

oh fook, they'll be pineing for more at this rate. I saw a few chestnuts amongst the last few posts.

i did think to myself that lfc was out of his tree when he started replying to the thread.

Looks like i almost made a hash of replying , Guess yew will birch me for it ?

Wonder if its possible to get syc amore of these bad jokes ?? , wal nut if i can help it .

Lfc you should of listened to your elder s ( or should that be spelt alder s) ,when they told yew not to answer back ( now thats an old cherry if ever i heard one)

I cedar more of these to come yet as they are quite poplar unless your all bored as planks now

But you guys have a hell of a lot more...oh whats the word I'm looking for....

imagination and creativity then I do :teehee:

Volvo should be writing a book

:lol: I just knew this would be a poplar thread with you guys ! Olive it to volvo to post the longest paragraph on it tho as I really don't think I can match him in that and I will just end up like a weeping willow !

I usally prefir the shorter posts altho sometimes I do pine for the post of more substance. Lime willing to bet that a lot of folks are just going to think we have gone nuts ! Ashould think there are some laughs along the way too though !

Cedar thing about this forum is that it allows us all to express ourselves :lol: As for volvo Elm willing to take the advice offered by my Elder :shakehands:Maple later others will want to join in here too ? Pearhaps we could make this a pined topic boss ? Pecan certainly get some small enjoyment out of our tree knowledge anyway, it might even Spruce up the forum a bit. Sycamore laughs we have the better as far as I am concerned don't you fellers agree ?

Walnuts enough for me I think oaky back to work now !

I got rid of a bothersome stump around here with just an axe and some gasoline. I cut out a triangular chunk from the largest root I could find. But, not a clear cut through, just a partial slice. Then, I poured gasoline into the slice I'd taken out. The root drank in the gas like water and in a few weeks, the stump just crumbled. Put on some boots and stamped the thing out flat to get rid of the rest. :D

Ah, the seeds of an idea. I think MJ leaves this topic open when it should be forgotten, bud I digress.

Already done, High performance drought resistantant grass seed just before the last snow :thumbup:

No, not planting no god dam trees =))

However, we are spending another 3K on a privacy fence :whistling:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.