5000 members

Altercuno

You get the first round in and i'm up for it!! :drinks:

I don't know, volvo looks very like this:

evangeline-lilly-kate-on-lost.jpg

Personally I don't mind that at all !! :lol:

You know, for a 98 year old of unspecified gender, she? looks pretty good. :whistling:

Besides if s/he is a 98 year old, I re-iterate my plea that the Beta team don't do the naked run thingy.

Now I'm going to have nightmares....

Edited by MarkC

It's all the spamming wankers that sign up via bots and then don't complete the registration (i.e. click on the link in the email).

Non validated accounts are removed after 5 days.

I asked about this some time back in the Beta Forum and this was LUK's reply :thumbup:

4,954 and counting.

Wonder what you have to do to get banned?...LUK seems very tolerant.

Our Munificent Benefactor :worthy: is pretty laid back. It's why we've stuck around for so long. Almost 4 years for me. Perhaps this year he'll give me his snail mail address. I'm feeling lucky. :)

@Shamus@

Why do you want his snail addy?...planning on visiting him? :plane:

I'd like to get to the UK one of these days. Most of the beta guys are either in the UK or near there (Hi Corny!) so the chance to get drunk with the lads and tell outrageous lies would be alot of fun. :drunk:

:lol::lol: That would be quite the outting........... a bunch of enubriated beta team members out on the town in the UK. We could even find where the Boss lives and crash his place............ Unless of course he's leading us out on the towen and then we would have to think of something else........... :P:D

I don't think LUK would let on to anyone where he lives :ph34r: remember when Jersey lost that truck full of :beer: (that is from the old DD days) and LUK found it I think he still has some left and I don't think he's sharing it :nea::drinks:

Edited by Jill

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.