Bush asks for permission

kirk1701™

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4249646.stm

=))

Bush 'caught short' at UN summit

It's a situation anyone could find themselves in - having to answer the call of nature in the middle of an important meeting.

But when you are the US president, at a gathering of more than 150 world leaders, it is even more tricky.

While talk at the UN world summit was focused on terrorism and internal reform, George W Bush appeared to have been caught short.

And, he is said to have turned to Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice for advice.

"I think I may need a bathroom break? Is this possible?" a Reuters news agency photographer caught him writing in a note to Ms Rice.

The photograph, and Mr Bush's apparent request for permission to pee, has been the subject of discussion on a number of satirical websites.

President Bush was among monarchs, presidents and prime ministers for the opening of the three-day summit, marking the 60th anniversary of the UN.

In a speech, he urged the UN to pursue meaningful reforms to allow it to meet modern challenges and said the US was committed to helping overcome poverty.

1.jpg

LMOA

His immediate predecessor was caught in a similar embarassing situation. Only this time, Clinton SAID it on camera! :D To Hillary at some kind of get together, he whispers to her, but loud enough to be recorded, that he has to take a bathroom break. The same words. :)

I dont think he was asking permission, I think he was asking for help. Tricky things those zippers, especially when you are ..................(Fill in the blanks as you see fit!) :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.