Replacement for my PX-712

wild77

I am looking to upgrade to a dual layer burner even though my Plextor PX-712 is still going strong after almost two and a half years. I love my Plextor but would like some input from the senior members here on there thoughts on the best burner out there today!

I replaced my PX-712A with a PX-760 and am totally happy with it. I also bought a few 7173 drives which are also very good. I bought a liteon 18x and personally I wish I had bought a blow torch since it would of done a better job! Can't speak about the pioneers, but if the current drives are as good as my 104 then buy one too. Hmm infact just buy a lot of different drives and test, its what we do :)

I prefer the Pioneer DVR111 to my BenQ now lmao2k, it's also far better IMHO than the last NEC I bought which was the 4550A.

The BenQ is still very useful tho cos of its scanning qualities but I might (when I can snaffle the cash away from the Mrs) get one of the new 20x Liteon's to try.... Never tried a Plex either but would like to....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.