Imgburn Sigs

Altercuno

Hi All. Just noticed Dontasciimes new sig which looks really cool as did his last one. How about making some available for download for people to add to their posts? Could do some Avatars as well perhaps.

Might help spread the word... :thumbup:

Edited by Altercuno

I cant abide people who put a load of crap in their sig................................... :whistling:

I'm still looking for more Dr Who footage to turn into gif's, so there may be even more in there soon!!! :D

Tasteful crap...

Anyway the idea was for people on other forums to be able to download Ingburn sigs to use in their posts there. I see it anyway where usually the Imgburn startup logo is adapted, but having seen Donta's really cool designs I though it would be nice to make such things available in the hope of spreading the Imgburn word. Just a thought...

Is the site having problems? I haven't been able to get on for 5hrs between 5pm gmt and 10pm.

yes something tastfull

like a finger emitting noxious fumes :innocent:

cornholio

your in Danmark?

I could use some good Dansk foklore

All I know is some Finnish stuff --like St. Urho (march 16)

and I'm not even Finnish

Well Finnlands St Urho was actually was actually on vacation in Ireland on the 17th of march, help them with the snakes, and since Urho is so hard to say in gaelic, the just called him the patriarch, which eventually evolved into St Patrick. (google St Urho-- its actually a Michigan upper peninsula fable, but still Finnish)

Of course the Irish also have leprachons, banshees,

Danes have any good fables we can pass onto our grandkids?????

Also willing to pass on Polish to grandkids

Unlike todays immigrants that arrive here, forceing use to assimulate into their culture, my ancesters abandoned the old world.

If these new immigrants are so proud of their homeland, and its greater ways, but willing to hate people from neighboring countries , but banding with them everytime I laugh at an ethnic joke, let Shamus's effervesant finger point them home to their motherland and the lifestyle they are attempting to force upon me.

By the way, which finger was that Shamus?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.