I love summer

Shamus_McFartfinger

Polo, I dont want to die!!! Certainly not at the hands of the momma that can handle that beast!!! :o

:lol: Hey if you live through it what a story you'll have to tell your grandkids ,she might onlly need it untill its replaced with an organic one :thumbup:

Organic but inanimate through lack of use these days! :(

its like riding a bike you never forget you fall off you get back on and sometimes you skin your knees :lol:

Well if you don't want to skin your knees, then get up off the ground and find an appropriate height table, bench, bed ... :P

No, wife's the only nutty one around here.

Do have a well, that's useless due to being too close to the water - too much salt.

You know CQ a bit do you Shamus ? Seems a lot of SEQ residents can't quite grasp the distances between towns up here :lol:

No, wife's the only nutty one around here.

:lol:

Do have a well, that's useless due to being too close to the water - too much salt.
You're on acreage?
You know CQ a bit do you Shamus ? Seems a lot of SEQ residents can't quite grasp the distances between towns up here :lol:

A byproduct of my job. (I load and despatch trucks for a living and have to know distances and times). *shrug*

Acreage - No, just residential block adjacent to Industrial area next to the coastline. Don't know which previous owner wasted their money digging it.

Hmmm, seems we've sidetracked this thread. Oh well, bringing it back to the summer theme:

33908375871-thumb.jpg

We had the biggest storm last night. Was driving to a friends place and I couldn't even see my cars bonnet (yes it was still there :P). Trees in houses, power lines down etc. It was big.

Had channel 9 hover over our place in their helicopter filming my neighbours. If they filmed it right, I should be in the footage looking over the fence :P

You still with us Shamus ?

The things you Brisbanites do just to be the lead news story.

Pretty much the worst storm I've ever seen. Never seen anything like it. I've never seen the entire sky light up at once before. Impossible to describe. I didn't lose any PCs this time which was lucky.

We had the biggest storm last night. Was driving to a friends place and I couldn't even see my cars bonnet (yes it was still there :P). Trees in houses, power lines down etc. It was big.

Had channel 9 hover over our place in their helicopter filming my neighbours. If they filmed it right, I should be in the footage looking over the fence :P

Where are you at? I'm in Underwood.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.