RedNeck Games

kirk1701™

To whom it may concern:

Just keeping you posted so you will not embarrass yourself.

Due to the climate of political correctness now "pervading" America, those

of us in Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina,

Virginia, West Virginia, and Kentucky will no longer be referred to as "HILLBILLIES."

You must now refer to us as: APPALACHIAN-AMERICANS.

Thank you!

=))=))=))

Whats the name of the guy who runs kentucky fried chicken. The Captain or something...

KFC is one of the Best things that ever came out of the South, that and the accents. Names are pretty cool too. Joey jim bob.

Deliverance is not the kind of movie that the APPALACHIAN-AMERICAN tourist board would promote. Sure its black listed over there.

I used to like KFC and you would think in "Kentucky"!!! they would actually be real good seeing this is like home base to them.

Kinda like Sears is to Chicago.

However, maybe other areas of the state are better then my city but they are nothing but grease here in Bowling green. :'(

Plus, after the roach incident last week in New York, don't think I'll find myself in KFC anytime soon.

Edited by kirk1701

To whom it may concern:

Just keeping you posted so you will not embarrass yourself.

Due to the climate of political correctness now "pervading" America, those

of us in Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina,

Virginia, West Virginia, and Kentucky will no longer be referred to as "HILLBILLIES."

You must now refer to us as: APPALACHIAN-AMERICANS.

Thank you!

=))=))=))

I know the Mrs'll love this, but how would you define me as an immigrant who's going to be living in SC...? =))=))

In keeping with further political correctness, we would like to announce that we here in Kentucky prefer to be called "entities from areas of sparse populations predominantly in the Southern United States" instead of rednecks. ;)

Look on the bright side db..

At least were not from California =))

oh boy, here come the klingons :pirate:

Roach incident?

Why, what happened?

I think a member of staff got battered after making a shite joint.

:whistling::whistling:<_< Hope that roach got clipped............ >_<

My bad, I thought it was roaches but its worse..shamus let his rats loose =))

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,254026,00.html

I've been to California. The only really prohibitive thing is the price of things. :lol:

And, while I do disparage California over a former friend of mine, I must say, though, I'd have to unmercifully dump on Oklahoma. A real piece of work former friend of mine was born there, moved to, yep, California, and then moved back with his girlfriend to Oklahoma.

I loved that scene from an episode of King Of The Hill where Hank and some guys from Oklahoma were just "arguing" back and forth in the form of reciting Oklahoma and Texas football team fight songs! :rolleyes:

I've been to California. The only really prohibitive thing is the price of things. :lol:

And, while I do disparage California over a former friend of mine, I must say, though, I'd have to unmercifully dump on Oklahoma. A real piece of work former friend of mine was born there, moved to, yep, California, and then moved back with his girlfriend to Oklahoma.

I loved that scene from an episode of King Of The Hill where Hank and some guys from Oklahoma were just "arguing" back and forth in the form of reciting Oklahoma and Texas football team fight songs! :rolleyes:

There were A LOTTTTTTT of people from Oklahoma in the area of Cal. where we lived. Kinda made me wonder if they actually believed the saying "Go west young man" :ermm:

Anyhow, one guy I worked with sold drugs in the plant, My dad busted his ass ;) moved back to...you guessed it Oklahoma

Another guy I worked with was trying out or testing for a job to be a guard with the state of corrections (don't you have to have a background for that..never did understand his story). The word from the grapevine was he was told during the test not to talk, he was caught talking and was disqualified :o You guessed it..moved back to Oklahoma.

Yet another one I worked with screamed sexual Harrasement because a guy sat in the breakroom everyday facing her machine where she worked. B)

As far as I know, she's still there but she was also from Oklahoma and was in the air force with the drug dealer mentioned above.

Now that I think about it, Beale Airforce base could have been the common denominator as it was right there in Marysville ;)

I could continue with atleast 5 more stories, but you get the idea.

Roach incident?

Why, what happened?

I think a member of staff got battered after making a shite joint.

:whistling::whistling:<_< Hope that roach got clipped............ >_<

My bad, I thought it was roaches but its worse..shamus let his rats loose =))

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,254026,00.html

This just in the news today.

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20070301/D8NJFO1O0.html

No, that was the Taco Bell's fault. :lol: The two restaurants together spell trouble. After all, Taco Bell's current ads, touting carne asada steak, point out the problem because, according to Taco Bell, carne asada is a Spanish phrase for rat. =))

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.