Image burn...Ripit4me startup

aniko

Issue 1.

Read the Guides on how to rename DVDDecrypter.exe and have Imgburn act as the burning execute file when using shrink. However using Ripit4me as the startup file I cannot target (the renamed DVDDecrypter.exe) DVDDecrypter original.exe in the Ripit4me startup. How can I target my renamed file DVDDecrypter original.exe using the Ripit4me routine

Issue 2.

Have compiled a DVD and saved it to my hard drive using DVDDecrypter and Shrink. The files saved are as .ifo, .buf and .ifo files. I want to use Imgburn to burn to my DVD burner. However Imgburn is looking for iso files. When using Build I can import the .ifo, buf and ifo files but then get this message (You've only selected DVD files. Do they represent the content of what should ge a Video_TS folder in the root directory of the image? Otherwise the files will be visible in the root directory of the image.) I do not know what that means and cannot find an explanation for it in the guides.

How do I burn the compiled ifo., buf and vob files stored on my hard drive?

Sure do need some help.

1. Renaming ImgBurn.exe is the old way of doing it. Read the entire thread (after which, I'll probably delete it because it's basically out of date now) and you'll see there's a version of DVD Shrink that supports ImgBurn properly.

2. Read the Guides forum, it's all in there if you take the time to look.

Issue 1.

I am using the latest 3.2 Shrink. The only other is a download for shrink at a price...but I thought Shrink was a free program.

Issue 2.

I have read and re read the Guide...and when I get to the Build menu I cannot generate the files for a burn. I dilligently followed the instructions and created a folder called Test and a subfolder called Video_TS. Copied all the ivo., buf and vob files into the subfolder Video_ts. Imgburn would not recognize any of the folders when I tried to import the files in the Build mode.

Just point me to a guide that will give me instructions on how to burn ifo, buf and .vob files from the hard drive.

Hi all,

I do have and am using Shrink 3.2.15.

Have also checked the Stickys on the Forum and cannot find any mention of Shrink that automatically kicks into ImgBurn.

I will try to import the folder with the ifo, fub and vob's again a bit later. Gotta go to work. Will keep in touch.

Groundrush,

Thanks...for the clear thread. Will download both versions as I am now running Windows 2000 but plan to convert to Vista this comming week.

Do not look forward to the ordeal but many new programs do nos support 2000.

Everything woking fine. However can someone clarify the difference in burning from the stored ifo, buf and vob files as opposed to creating and ISO file and burning from the ISO. Any advantages or disadvvantages.

Thanks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.