Mail Order Brides

Altercuno

Wondering if anybody's tried this...that is ordered a wife off the internet? Or thought about it. Loads to choose from...Brazil looks good... :whistling:

Or how about a Thai Bride? Starting to see a lot of them walking around Sainsburys with guys who look in their 50's and are always called Jack for some reason. Supposed to be plenty good jig-jig with no holes bared, so to speak. (thats the Thai women, not the guys called Jack).

Edited by Altercuno

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting to see a lot of them walking around Sainsburys with guys who look in their 50's...

Now that u mention it, very true. I to see lots of thai women walking round with their sugar daddies. I just thought that these geysers were dudes

but now that i think about it......nah they mail ordered theres.

Did u hear about frankensteins mail order wife. She came in pieces.

Sorry, that just came to me. Had to put it out there though, lol.

Edited by RushOrDie

If you were older you would remember all the ladies with their "FREE WOMEN " signs .I was working for the NY Daily News those days and they were protesting in front of the building so being a smart arse I said to one of them great I'll take 2 it went over like a led balloon but the look on her face was priceless :lol:

said to one of them great I'll take 2 it went over like a led balloon but the look on her face was priceless

LOL :P

Old enough to appreciate that kinda humour. But then most guys would, regardless of which century they came from.

Some things never change.

What happens if you dont like the wife they send you. Are they refundable? Do u hav to feed and walk them.

Could always flush them down the loo after xmas.

Edited by RushOrDie

:lol:

So far as the Russian women go, my understanding is you pick out the ones you like from internet photos then go on a meet and greet holiday in Russia. There you get to chat with the girl of you dreams who whispers sweet, romantic lines in you ear such as...get me a visa and out of this shithole and I'll take my knickers off.

Gets you right here, doesn't it. :give_heart:

My niece spent her final year of college in St Petersburg Russia and from all I could see in her photos the women from there were hot and mostly blond .Dominican Republic has its share of hot Latinas who make no bones about hooking up for a green card .You listen to many prople bad mouth the US but theres a lot out there that will go to extremes to get here

Im not so sure about Russian Women. Sure there absolutley stunning but the prob is when they open their mouths. Not a fan of the language. Its course

and charmless (apologies in adv) unlike some of the more romantic western european tongues. Been to spain frequently of late and as a result,

hav a soft spot for their culture. Havent been to mexico yet but id settle for a Sama hayek look alike bride in a heart beat.

@Altercuno, not sure what to make of your sig. Its sexy and disturbing at the same time. Multiple entry points. That always a plus.

The women look hot in the pics on the websites, but who knows what Olga from the Volga will look like when you get out there...a shotputter on steroids who admires her muscles in the mirror in the morning when shes having a shave perhaps?

The whole thing fascinates me. The underlying theme of sex for money/visas is totally ignored while the men seem to go off in some romantic stupor about meeting the girl of their dreams. No wonder its full of scams and internet blacklists. Women email their intended saying...Oh Honey, I need ?/$3000 by return of post so I can bribe a local official to get a visa so we can be together and you can get your leg over. Then Honey sends the dosh and guess what? He never hears from his one, true love again. Another entry in Ripley's Believe it or not.

Your right about Latin women, very nice, and what about other places - you can have them post out a woman from Japan. Japan? Wouldn't have thought that was a desperate place to get out of...

As you say polo a lot of people badmouth the US, (and the UK), but will do almost anything to get in the place...(you live in palm beach? You lucky dog...wanna swop?)

My sig pic is from the soon to be released, (here at least), Grindhouse. Looks cool.

Edited by Altercuno

Christ, the stuff you didn't know you didn't know. I thought you were talking about JR from Dallas :lol:. Never really watched it but I don't remember anybody saying he lifted shirts...

Might check out Julia for the eye candy thread later...

I'd rather see JR come out of the closet first them a mail order bride. =))

:D I had forgotten the "JR" thing kirk - didn't you ever get the Kimber doll ?

Nope, remember I started studying for some exam so I put her on ebay =))

I'll take 4, 1 for each season. Wonder if they accept paypal

weren't they kind of expensive if I remember? Over $1,000 per doll :mellow:

yea, I jetwashed the one I sent spinner =))

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.