Lightning_UK!

Shamus_McFartfinger

lol yeah I had her last year!

I paid her ?50 for the night and all she did was eat my fcuking cake! =))

Fingers crossed I'll run into some girls like the ones kev posted when I'm out at the weekend :w00tdance:

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes - although as LFC pointed out, it's not technically until tomorrow here in the UK ;)

Have a great birthday LUK (and LFC stop stealing my gif!!!)

Regards

Well, he stole your .gif and I gave LUK your girl. Like I said, slightly used! =))

At least he's not getting "sloppy seconds"!!!! :whistling:

Edited by bill7621

Happy Birthday & Best Wishes to a very cool dude!

Aries eh? That's a surprise. You share your birthday with - Giacomo Casanova, Italian writer/philanderer/adventurer (uncertain) 1725, & Joseph Lister, England, physician (founded aseptic surgery) 1827. So if you do meet any of kev's women and you can't charm them chloroform them - simple. :)

Don't worry about being out at the weekend the forums in safe hands. I mean, what could possibly go wrong? Lfc did say something about getting the hardcore Jemma Jameson warmed up, but I'm sure he was joking. :thumbup:

April 2007

ARIES

(Mar 21 - Apr 20)

Your April Forecast: Imagine waking up one morning feeling determined to make a mistake. It just couldn't happen. Even if you were to commit some grave error, you would be doing so deliberately. So it would not be a mistake! None of us ever consciously intend to get it wrong. With great irony, that only ever happens when we try too hard to get it right. Which brings me on to your current fascination with accuracy and suitability. Mercury is in your sign this month. You'll do best if you worry a little less about whether your best is going to be good enough. You've got all you need and you've got all it takes... now go out and get what you deserve.

:thumbsup::happybday::beer2::drinks: Happy birthday LUK! Hope you had a good one and didnt get too smashed!!

Out of all the places I lived, right here in Kentucky I've seen the best light shows. When it goes from 85 Degrees to 30 in one day you can just imagine. :mellow:

Guess thats why its called tornado alley :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.