Wow.

I just found out about ImgBurn and it has been a FUN afternoon. ImgBurn is by far the best freeware I have ever used. Who says you need to drop 50 bucks to backup and copy DVDs? The GREAT folks at ImgBurn are nice enough to provide the service for free. AND its SOOOOOOO easy. If you run into trouble, the support forum and guides will steer you to success. WOW. ImgBurn Rocks!

Yea i hear you bro.. Hey I think I was actually lucky. I was actually looking for Nero on afterdawn.combecause its more popular(for now) and someone left a post that said imgburn is easier and stuff and i was like hey why not. Bon appetite

I agree with whats being said here - its all done in the true spirit of the internet, bringing people together, with a common cause for mutual benefit. In a world where cash is king and exploitation has replaced consideration whats being done here, and has been done for many years in different ways, is truly remarkable and worthy of admiration.

So take a bow LUK! & the Beta team and very well done. :thumbup:

I was a fan of LUKs older retired tool (actually I am still a fan), and upgraded to this tool when I found out about it. I was looking up the old tool on wikipedia, and saw a link to ImgBurn, and thats how I found out about it. It was version 1.3.0.0 when I downloaded it. Imgburn is now a ripper of a burning tool (I should actually say it is a scorcher rather than a ripper because Imgburn is a burner, not a ripper :) )

• 1 month later...
.... ImgBurn is by far the best freeware I have ever used.... ImgBurn Rocks!

Amen. This is a great program, definitely worth a $20 donation. Funny how most software is barely worth stealing and it's the free stuff that's worth paying for...

Thanks again!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.