verbatim discs

mwja627

I am going to buy these discs as it seems to be my problem with my 360 games. When I went to buy them from a online store they had branded and thermal verbatim discs which ones are better for me to use?

Thanks In Advance

J.T.

I am not sure what it means but here are the 2 am considering

1) Verbatim (95123) 2.4X - 8X DL DVD+R (Double Layer DVD+R) White Inkjet Printable Blank Media 8.5GB on Spindle, 20, 40, 60 Pack

Item Code: 104-124

As Low As $2.40 Each

2)Verbatim (95166) 2.4X - 8X DL DVD+R Double Layer 8.5GB/240Min on Spindle Box, 10, 20, 50 Pack

Item Code: 104-207

As Low As $1.80 Each

are all verbatim discs in the proper dye?

Thanks

J.T.

the inkjet printable discs are always a little more expensive if you can find them look for discs that are 2.4x to 4x they might be a little less expensive, you dont need 8x discs because you're going to burn at 2.4x the best speed for Dual Layer discs

I've never seen Verbatim discs with anything other than MCC dye

Unfortunately, MeritLine doesn't show disc IDs for all their DVDs - the Verb DL ones being just one example.

The few spindles of Verbs I've bought from MeritLine have been the "proper" MCC/MKM die, though. :thumbup:

@mwja627: Unless you have an inkjet printer capable of printing labels directly on the discs (or plan to get one in the near future), go with item #2 on your list. No need to pay for a "feature" you don't need/can't use.

My 2 cents,

Jim

Edited by Jim44

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.