how to

td2007

LUK, I found that this didn't initially work for me - it seems because I had installed 1.1.0.0 over the top of 1.0.0.0 without first uninstalling.

Once I uninstalled 1.1.0.0, "Burn with ImgBurn" was removed, and upon re-install unticking all the file associations then also removed it.

Got to go re-enable them now.

Yeah it's working that way for me now, but wouldn't until having uninstalled first. Even tried rebooting before the uninstall route in case windowz wasn't reading properly from the registry. WinXP sp2 by the way.

Program is so easy to uninstall / install anyway so hardly matters.

Edited by zacoz

how do i remove the Burn with ImgBurn in the context menu and i've tried uninstalling it & re-installing it but it still appears in it

:) Thanks lightning Uk for image burn, i was just wandering about this quote, i downloaded ver 1.1 without uninstalling ver 1.0 ,as i was installing i got a question on the screen asking somthing about files or useing imageburn instead of dvdd to burn, i should have wrote it down and my brain is shot, but what ever it was i said yes to it, it said it would be a better burn if i did, my questions are 1- what was that message, and when does it bring up image burn to burn? I dont want to remove the burn with imageburn i just like to no when it comes up ?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.