Movie Chat

Altercuno

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched Deja Vu last night and thought it was great. Thought he would be living in the present reliving events, but was pleasantly surprised by what did happen. Good cast, but Val Kimer? What happened to him...changed a bit.

Next up, Last King of Scotland.

• 2 weeks later...

Good, glad you liked Hot Fuzz LOCO as thats on my list. Still waiting to see Last King...

Just watched FF2...Rise of the Silver Surfer. Slow for the first half then picked up. Jessica looked hot, but I liked her better as Max in DA. Action scenes were ok, but they need to be better to compete with Spider-Man 3, Pirates 3, ect. The ending was a disapointment as he who you wanted to see didn't show.

Transformers looks good...

Next up: Shrek 3

• 8 months later...

Jumper was great. saw it with the wife on Valentines Day. We both liked it. They gave it a nice ending that anything could be done with. TV, Prequel, Sequel, Part 2...doesn't matter they all would work. They made it very believable too. And excellent choices of actors.

Suppose its all down to money if they make another Jumper, but yeah a good film.

Watched National Treasure 2 and liked that, plenty of action, but Ben kidnapping the President seemed a bit much - and they set up the 3rd one.

Saw - Be Kind Rewind and I wasn't looking forward to it, but took my son as he wanted to see it. And I quite liked it. It was a new idea that probably would only work once - like Blair Witch, but the strength of its cast seemed to pull it off.

Some of the films on the way they showed previews of tho... Son of Rambo :&

Edited by Altercuno

Well the Oscars came and went. Interesting that it was smaller, lesser known films that got the awards with stars, as yet, unknown.

Placed those two on order to have a look at LOCO, thanks :thumbup:

You may wish to have a look at Meet the Spartans. :D Its a piss take of the 300. I saw a clip and it looked hilarious with them break dancing and shouting 'Spartans'. So funny :&

I'm into episodic tv at the moment with Enterprise season 3 &4, Smallville season 6, Babylon 5 season 3 onwards & Futureama all on order at LoveFilm. My friend asked me to get her The L Word :P (tongue outs the right gif)...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.