GREAT NEWS!

kirk1701™

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about a Peel P50? :D

P.S.: if you're in the UK and don't watch Top Gear, you should be ashamed of yourself! Brilliant show! :lol:

The link takes me to a place that asked "would I like a date with a female in Brunswick"... :doh:

What the hell is that??? >_<

Del boys transport :D

Del Boys...as in the maker of the nasty assed computers... ^_^^_^^_^

How about a Peel P50? :D

P.S.: if you're in the UK and don't watch Top Gear, you should be ashamed of yourself! Brilliant show! :lol:

The link takes me to a place that asked "would I like a date with a female in Brunswick"... :doh:

What the hell is that??? >_<

Del boys transport :D

Del Boys...as in the maker of the nasty assed computers... ^_^^_^^_^

As in "Only Fools And Horses" http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/onlyfools/

That sounds like mmalves. He's probably out there now...

That Reliant, btw, is a classed as a motorbike over here...

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys for all the replies.

LFC, Spinner yea might be more then just a few SUV's but then again who's counting I also plan on winning the lottery and robbing a few banks (including E-Trade) =))

Which I might add, its a buyers market right now if your into watching the stock market. Me made a mint on Apple computers, Dam who would of thought you could make so much $$$ off of fruit stock. :shifty:

Another update for you folks.

Guess you could say I set a new record as of today. As of now two weeks and counting seizure free ;)

On the flip side, I am beginning to believe the stimulator is set to high for me at present time, or maybe was increased to fast a pace for my body. I was told I would get use to the jolt I get every 5 minutes but I am not. For the most part it don't bother me but it is annoying when it does, like at this very second it just kicked in for 30 seconds and my Adam's apple sinks way down to the bottom of my throat and still getting the muscle spasm when it kicks in. Was hard to describe it at first but now I can, if you've ever took a big swallow of something carbonated (like beer or soda) and get air trapped in your throat for about 5 seconds or so and can't swallow. We'll, thats the feeling I get when the stimulator kicks in.

I don't go back to the neurologist till Mid July and unless I give in and call sooner to have it adjusted I don't think I'll be letting the doctor turn it up any more then it already is and if anything, its going back to a .050 mAmps.

So thats about it for now. :drinks:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.