Verification concern?

therock003

I had a disk a while back that would pass verification but I noticed glitches in viewing on an older dvd player

A quality scan revealed some issues with disk

The data was intact and could be recovered with a good slow reader

therock 003, Just to add to Mr Shamus's post, If used correctly and with good media, Verbatim, then Img always gives consistant high quality burns. :) Verifying will 99.99999% of the time pick up any errors between the original image on your HD and the burn't final product. :thumbup:

Your hardware and media determine how long it's going to be before it fails. If the burned file or files pass verification against the source, there's not much more you can ask of the software.

Hey Shamus I really like your avitar :shifty: , my wife was unimpressed, but then she lacks a sense of humor with certain topics :whistling::innocent:

Cheers,

Cuber

We also mention Tweety Pie Waterwings a lot but he never posts that pic anymore !! :shifty:

I can see what would happen if I posted it. Within a day or two I'd see a link on fark.com with the heading "Photoshop this idiot in a pool" :D

=)) That would never happen Shamus :notangel: Can you imagine some of the pics tho.....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.