DVD never stops playing, loops forever

theragust

The DVD+R that I made works just fine, but it never stops. When it reaches the end, it starts over at the beginning. I sure would like it to stop at the end. What did I do wrong???

I used DVD Flick to make the image file, and imgburn to write the image file to the DVD+R blank. I got no error messages at all. The disk that imgburn wrote verified perfectly. I have made four DVD+R disks now, and all four of them have got this little problem.

I used the videolan media player to play the disk, but I have never seen videolan do anything like this before. Is it possible that videolan is doing this???

Thanks for your attention.

As corny say's it is an authoring program that makes it loop. And there are many free ones out there to try, but also be wary those free ones have limited capabilities and also have faults, but if your willing to spend time and work through those try them there are lot's around.

Now if you want to purchase one there are some good ones out there also, I puchased one because I couldn't be bothered with all the crap to fix other things now I use one to encode and one to author and in the time I've had them i've never had a problem, well maybe one or two minor one's but nothing big.

But if your into the free one's try them but be willing to try quite a few before you find what suits you.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.