Sign in to follow this  
MasterXXL

Translations

Hi,

I like ImgBurn und so I wanted to ask, if there will be translations in the near future.For example a german translation :whistling:

greets,

MasterXXL

This is easily rectified.

Why not just learn English as we English cannot be bothered to learn another language :D

Also there are no language files as such for ImgBurn

As posted by LUK in answer to a similar request

Translations are hard (well, time consuming) because all the strings are hardcoded at the moment and it would take aaaaaages to get the program to read them from something like a file.

I can speak English and have no language problems.But I love my native language^^

But ok,it's Freeware and so i can't expect everything and the language is no argument against using this programm

Well, as I already said, it's possible to translate it to some extent. I translated it to Czech, so that my parents can use it.

I never used a resource Editor.But if there won't be any translations available in the next time,I'll use it complete in Englisch

But thank you for your answers :thumbup:

Didn't realise you were bi lfc...so there's you answer...anyone wanting a German translation just ask lfc. In fact as the forum's global different members from different parts of the world can add translations...

In Aussie it could be...Start...Press the :swear: ing start button you pommie b :swear: ds.

Error message: The :swear: ing :swear: :swear: hasn't burned.

American could be: Burn has failed, Uzi 9mm buddabudddabudda.

Need to insert disc? Ok send in a covert, deep cover black ops unit to gather intel. Set up a perimeter of FBI, CIA and counter intelligence personnel. At 0500 the Dvd 'package' will be delivered by agents by C16 transporters. Once retrieved the 'package' can be inserted in the Dvd optical, receptacle, scanning & information burning device...

We can deny all knowledge if captured.

Didn't realise you were bi lfc...

Neither did I..... :unsure:

=)) =)) =))

Didn't realise you were bi lfc...

Neither did I..... :unsure:

=)) =)) =))

:huggles:

Yeah - LFC is not seen frequenting the eye candy thread at all. Maybe he wants to start an "all gents' section" for eye candy :D :D :D:poof:

Regards

Well you could get us started with your fine collection of men and baby oil eh big boy blu ?? :lol:

I meant bi-lingual...as you all know :D

...as opposed to cunni-lingual...

Edited by Altercuno

I know mate, you told me before =)) Are you losing your mind do you think ? Bless..........

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.