Write button enable, even if blank media not in drive

GreenCat

14 members have voted

1. 1. Write button enable, even if blank media not in drive

• Yes
    • No

As usual if blank media not in drive, the write button disable

so I need eject drive insert blank media, wait 15-20 seconds for write button enable.

Instead write button disable, Write button enable always

If blank media not in drive, on click on write button its eject tray, after that I insert right blank media and close tray , its start write automatic.

Edited by GreenCat

As usual if blank media not in drive, the write button disable

so I need eject drive insert blank media, wait 15-20 seconds for write button enable.

Instead write button disable, Write button enable always

If blank media not in drive, on click on write button its eject tray, after that if I insert to the drive, right blank media its start write automatic.

Doesn't interest me - sorry ! I either put the disc in at the start of my burns or else I am not so busy as to worry about 15 seconds lost waiting for the drive.

Doesn't interest me - sorry ! I either put the disc in at the start of my burns or else I am not so busy as to worry about 15 seconds lost waiting for the drive.

I sorry but I busy. :teehee:

You might want to get into the habit of preloading your media then :P and anyway you will still have to wait for the drive to initialise before the write will begin even given your method ! ImgBurn cannot overwrite the drives internal checks etc....

Why not just have some media already in the drive ready to go...???

As usual when I start burning I don't have media already in drive.

So you might start burning today but not actually put any media in the drive until tomorrow...well, that makes perfect sense.

You might want to get into the habit of preloading your media then :P and anyway you will still have to wait for the drive to initialise before the write will begin even given your method ! ImgBurn cannot overwrite the drives internal checks etc....

Ok so for example I have always will be blank media in drive

what happens if need install game from DVD or copy files from DVD to computer

I need eject tray, take blank media insert DVD I need to copy,

finish copy files, eject tray and insert back blank media on standby

Its not comftibale.

and I have one DVD-RW drive

Edited by GreenCat

Your lack of hardware shouldn't be the basis for changing the software, should it?

No. Don't tell me as usual computers have 2 DVD-RW drivers?

And laptops have 2 drivers?

Edited by GreenCat

Observations on this thread:

Oh good a poll - haven't seen one on here before.

Read question. Huh?

Lfc arrives. Boots it into touch. Shucks.

Loco arrives - poster gamely carries on...

Brilliant comment from Loco...

So you might start burning today but not actually put any media in the drive until tomorrow...well, that makes perfect sense.
=))

Oh Dear Shamus has arrived - the forum hatchet man, or one of them. Shamus nicks him with slight sarcasm - hope the posters on top of his game...

Poster still tries - two things are going to happen...thread goes totally breasts up; Shamus turns into Gordon Ramsey or both...

Edited by Altercuno

Where's the option that says "Fuck this is stupid"?

So far: 1 yes (I am gunna assume this is the OP) and 6 no (hmmm - does that says anything?)

Regards

Your lack of hardware shouldn't be the basis for changing the software, should it?

No. Don't tell me as usual computers have 2 DVD-RW drivers?

And laptops have 2 drivers?

A second drive is easy enough to add and they come in different flavours such as firewire and USB. Also, laptops were never meant to be a replacement for a full tower that can be stacked with drives and other cool hardware. A hobby worth pursuing occasionally needs money spent on it. If a lack of drives is the problem, then the solution seems simple.

I meant to vote "yes" but hit the wrong button by mistake.... :P

Shamus turns into Gordon Ramsey or both...

The new series comes on the first of June...can't wait, it's one of my favorites.

Need to start taking computer classes. Used to be I didn't understand the answers...now its the questions as well..

So, what was the result of the poll? 8 out of 10 Eye Candy threads turn floppies into hard drives?...

Need to start taking computer classes. Used to be I didn't understand the answers...now its the questions as well..

So, what was the result of the poll? 8 out of 10 Eye Candy threads turn floppies into hard drives?...

As a chronic poster to the eye candy thread, I'm sure you have the situation well in hand. I know I do.

*cough*

I think it's obvious that there is overwhelming support to 'not' include this feature in a future release. :thumbup:

I'm pretty sure he likes the Eye Candy thread Altercuno and very much appreciates all the hard work you do in maintaining it. Keep it up!

Regards

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.