IFO mode

trunks

• 1 year later...
ImgBurn is a burning program, so no, it won't ever include an 'IFO' mode.

My days of DVD Video related stuff are over. (well, outside of burning them anyway)

I've just downloaded Imgburn, since DVD Decrypter doesn't seem to like writing discs on my new Vista PC (it was fine on the Vista laptop, but then it is an outdated program so you never know), and while I haven't tried burning a disc with it yet I was pleased to see it has the same look and feel to DVD Decrypter.

However, I was looking forward to moving across wholesale from that program, and I do think you're rather cutting off your nose to spite your face by not including an IFO read mode. I use that all the time and if others are also asking for it, it seems odd to deny your userbase of that function just because "it's a burning program" - even though it can read a disc to create an image on the hard drive, so it... reads as well.

I definitely think you've missed a trick there and would like to also request it's inclusion, please.

Yes and tomorrow I'll go to my local car garage and ask why they don't sell kitchens... oh, because the two are totally unrelated!

It's not gonna happen, ever ever ever ever ever - period / end of story.

Ever heard of constructive criticism? No, you just like to be pissy and rude. That will be your downfall, mate, if you don't listen to what the people want.

Great first post DVDfever ........ NOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Regards

Yeah, it's only something that's been asked for before(!) (and how I found this thread originally, after a google for imgburn and 'ifo mode').

Still, you showed your true colours quickly blutach. Amazing, 500 million sperm and you were the fastest(!)

dude LUK! is just tired of answering the same questions over and over....

come on....

you'd be pissed too!

If I was supplying a product that didn't do everything that the people want, and clearly is requested, then I'd supply it.

The program can READ in some format, but it just can't read in the one that several people are clearly clamouring for. So it's not just a BURNing program, per se.

Way to go, LIGHTNING UK!, you'll go far(!)

LOL DVDFever. You are too bloody stupid to understand that ImgBurn is not a ripper. Never will be.

And too bloody selfish to be sensitive to the past issues - if you weren't so selfish, you would never even mention the previous program on this forum.

Time for you to vanish into the ether but not before I can divine how much you have donated - NIL! You're just selfish. Now piss off.

Regards

LOL DVDFever. You arte too bloody stupid to understand that ImgBurn is not a ripper. Never will be.

Duh! It rips an ISO by having a reading function already.

And too bloody selfish to be sensitive to the past issues - if you weren't, you would never even mention the previous program on this forum.

DVD Decrypter. Clearly the choice of those people who aren't at home to Mrs Cheeky(!)

Time for you to vanish into the ether but not before I can divine how much you have donated - NIL! You're just selfish.

This is the first day I've come across the product and I didn't know there was a donate option. However, since it doesn't do what I was expecting and that I've had nothing but abuse since posting on this forum, I'm hardly likely to now, am I?

Clearly, you are the leader of your brains trust(!)

Now piss off.

Awwwwwwwwww, lickle diddums! I think your mama's calling as she wants to you be the sandwich in the meat-feast that your parents are currently enjoying. Go on, cherub, off you pop!

The program can READ in some format, but it just can't read in the one that several people are clearly clamouring for [...]

Way to go, LIGHTNING UK!, you'll go far(!)

@DVDfever: before you go dispensing insults to someone who has given an enormous amount of their time and energy to supply wonderful software to the community, you really should do your research ... and learn that LUK experienced a lot of deep legal unpleasantness from certain commercial companies due to their attitude to the presence of some of the features in DVD Decrypter that you liked so much.

You really shouldn't expect him to ever want to go there again.

Well put scuzzy. But

It's not gonna happen, ever ever ever ever ever - period / end of story.

should pretty much now put an end to this rubbish.

threadlocked.gif

Regards