Ok ! Who sent an adult toy through the post ??

lfcrule1972

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/derbyshire/6702017.stm

Suspicious sex toy panics posties

Bomb squad officers called in to blow up a suspicious package found it contained a packet of chocolate buttons and a vibrator.

Post Office staff in Hasland, Chesterfield called in police when they heard the package making a noise.

Mansfield Road was closed off for an hour and a half while the bomb squad carried out a controlled explosion.

A police spokesman said: "Officers had no way of knowing what was inside the package. But it gave us a giggle." He added: "They had to act on the information available and had to do what they thought was right. Thankfully it was nothing more serious."

I guess that really did go with a bang !! =))

If they blew it up how did they know what was inside afterwards ?

Unless due to cut backs the term controlled explosion means they tied a party popper to it and pulled string.

Those vibrator are made tough...just think of where they are designed to be inserted. And of course it was found completely intact covered in melted chocolate so the buttons were easily explained. :thumbup:

I saw an ad in the local paper a few years ago for an adult shop that was offering discounts on vibrators if you traded the old one in on a new one - which is fine. What I found worrying was they they also sold "reconditioned" vibrators. :blink:

we took my mother in law to a sex shop to get her a vibrator after the father in law passed away.

The guy behind the counter was ever so helpfull, showing her several different models. unfortunately she couldn't make her mind up as to which one to buy, then she suddenly shouted out " I'll have that red one on the back wall " at which point i died of embarrassment !!!! ...................................................

the assistant was ever so polite the way he told her he couldn't sell her the fire extinguisher >_<

I saw an ad in the local paper a few years ago for an adult shop that was offering discounts on vibrators if you traded the old one in on a new one - which is fine. What I found worrying was they they also sold "reconditioned" vibrators. :blink:

Where they selling USB vibrators tho Shamus ? :innocent:

we took my mother in law to a sex shop to get her a vibrator after the father in law passed away.

The guy behind the counter was ever so helpfull, showing her several different models. unfortunately she couldn't make her mind up as to which one to buy, then she suddenly shouted out " I'll have that red one on the back wall " at which point i died of embarrassment !!!! ...................................................

the assistant was ever so polite the way he told her he couldn't sell her the fire extinguisher >_<

I don't think you'd ever catch me in a sex shop with my mother or my mother in law....they figured out how to get some before I came along, I think they would be able to figure it out on their own again. :teehee:

Where they selling USB vibrators tho Shamus ?

Humping Doggie:

Pole Dancin Hoe: http://youtube.com/watch?v=jqzVwuNKPmc

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.