Jack Lurker

blutach

Happy birthday jack! You're a cool dude...

The Myth:

Geminis are supposed to be talkative types; always on the phone and forever doing deals. They are, allegedly, good at trading and persuading. They like accumulating trivial information and ask endless questions all the time. It is also said that Geminis are "two people in one" full of contradictions and prone to sudden mood swings.

The Truth:

Geminis are definitely busy people. It's rare to find one sitting still and doing nothing. They have active inquiring minds and particularly enjoy conversations that involve an exchange of information. Not all Geminis though, are gregarious. Some are reflective and shy. Nor is every Gemini a natural salesperson. Some have no interest in commerce. All though, are a little competitive. They can rarely resist showing someone else how a job should be done or a problem should be solved. As for moodiness, well they can be full of sunshine one moment and fury the next but then who can't? All that's unusual is the speed at which they can change.

The Key To Success:

If you were born under the sign of the twins, you shouldn't see yourself as a "split personality". You are simply someone who can see both sides to every coin. It's your ability to be flexible, to act on the spur of the moment and to ask the one obvious question that nobody else seems able to think of which makes you, such a powerful force in business... and such a helpful person to have as a friend.

...some of my best friends are Geminis...Regards...

Edited by Altercuno

Thanks lads. I'm not a well man this morning so it must have been a good night. I'm getting too old for boozing until 4.am!!! :drunk:

Happy Birthday Jack - sorry for the lateness, sounds like you had a good one tho !! Would have posted MY birthday .gif but I see blu nicked it again =))

So did you get everything you wanted ? (Martha in tight leather trousers I wonder.....)

Here you go lfc...

DDD

...helping Mr Hardwick in the candle shop...pure class :lol:

and one for you jack...

Martha

bit odd...Billie turns up and her & Martha have some kind of lesbian lick-feast. All that baby oil and tongues, quite disgusting really, don't suppose you're interested... :o

Thanks for all the kind words guys, been a bit busy since the weekend so havent been here for a few days.

You know, when I signed up at youtube I used Blutach as my user name. I just flagged all those videos as inappropriate!! :thumbup: That kind of crap shouldnt be allowed to clog up the interweb!! :D

Aaaahh, now wheres my copy of DDD gone???? :whatever:

I see your boy Freddie's in a spot of bother Jack - seems Michael Vaughan blames him for poor team morale and getting stone cold shat on in the World Cup. I guess Vaughan was right.

Regards

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.