The request could not be performed because of an I/O Device error

zxspectrum

Hi,i get this message in the status bar of imgburn 2320 after i finish writing an cd/dvd image in write mode.Device not ready (The request could not be performed because of an I/O Device error).I think this is a bug because of two reasons.1. nero writes ok,image after image,imgburn only writes the first one than it says that message right after finishing,and then the only way to write again is to restart computer and start again.

2. it only happened since a few days ago when i've changed my motherboard/cpu/ram.I should mention that i use imgburn every day,and i know how it should have worked,i mean the expected behaviour.Plus,i did not changed any writer,the same writers worked fine till now (till upgrade).So,if you think it really is a bug,i'll be happy to help more,cause i really need it fixed.i even have some screenshots,if intrested,i could send.I wanna provide as much help as i could,since i know imgburn is the best prg and i want it to work fine in any situation.

Maybe it is some ich9 issue,i've updated bios to latest version,windows drivers all to latest versions,even acpi and sptd (147)

if anyone has any ideea why is this happening now,pls post here.Thx

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.