Imgburn Guides and Info on Youtube

Altercuno

Just had a look on youtube and a search for Imgburn only brings up 2 hits.

My suggestion is that somebody does authorized guides on video and upload them onto youtube. They would be easy to follow and spread the word about the prog...

I would have a go, but just about everybody here knows more about Imgburn than me... :P

It's not a bad idea. What kills it is the crappy resolution. Nobody would be able to see what's going on with a font 2 pixels in height. I remember a video tutorial for DVD Decrypter done a few years ago that used some sort of screen capture software. I can't think what the name of it was now. It had a gecko or a chipmonk or something stupid in the name...... I think. Looked really good too. I'd host an ImgBurn tutorial if someone wanted to take a crack at it.

Horses, Geckos, chipmonks? Live in the outback?

Good point with youtube Shamus, it is low quality, trouble is millions look at it and somebody has put a guide to Imgburn on it. Might put a promo vid on...

Don't really know enough about videoing or Imgburn to do forum guides, but I'd be happy to work with somebody. And that seems a good offer to host them Shamus.

Be an interesting learning curve - I want to know more about vid cos I want to do a remake of Debbie Does Dallas - the next generation.

Thanks for the replies guys :thumbup:

Edit: wtf is Wink?

Edited by Altercuno

• 2 weeks later...
It's not a bad idea. What kills it is the crappy resolution. Nobody would be able to see what's going on with a font 2 pixels in height. I remember a video tutorial for DVD Decrypter done a few years ago that used some sort of screen capture software. I can't think what the name of it was now. It had a gecko or a chipmonk or something stupid in the name...... I think. Looked really good too. I'd host an ImgBurn tutorial if someone wanted to take a crack at it.

You could post the video here if it were made with the divx codec

http://stage6.divx.com/

You can post any res video you want...

:thumbup:

Edited by Ajax_Maxx

Nice one! =))

Preproduction will start just as soon as the casting couch comes back from being cleaned - had a few nasty stains apparently... :whistling:

Do you want in? Sure we could find you a job helping the girls... :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.